Pampered Chef 12″ non-stick skillet – Review
12″ Nonstick Skillet by Pampered Chef
Several years ago, I purchased the Pampered Chef 12″ nonstick Skillet and I have grown to truly love to use this tool when I cook. Its big enough to cook portions that are fully family sized – an entire meal in a skillet. The coating (which is a titanium-reinforced, four-layer nonstick coating – PFOA-free, makes cooking easy and cleanup easy also.)
NOTE: My skillet is an older version without removable handles like the current version.
- The skillet has a capacity of 4 1/4 qt.
- There is a glass lid that goes with it
- The skillet is dishwasher safe, but I usually hand clean it and it is easy to do so.
- I can use any of my spatulas or mixing tools, even if they are metal.
- The coating is top-of-the-line, titanium-reinforced, four-layer nonstick coating and releases food easily. It is also PFOA-free.
- The skillet has no rivets that catch and hold food while cooking – also making cleanup easy.
- It can handle heat up to 480°F.
- There is a great tempered glass lid with stainless-steel rim that is heat-safe to 400°F.
- The skillet has handles that can be removed to allow for better storage and to put in the dishwasher.
- It is guaranteed for life by Pampered Chef. (but its voided if you do choose to use metal utensils with it – bummer).
You can purchase this cool skillet online at my personal Pampered Chef Store.
You can also purchase the 10″ version of the skillet
I enjoy getting comments and questions. Please leave yours below. – Shirley
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which, if clicked on and a purchase made, I receive a small commission (with no extra cost to you).