Cucumber, Tomato and Baby Spinach Leaf Salad
Cucumber Tomato and Baby Spinach Leaf Salad
A few days ago I was needing a simple and easy dinner to prepare that didn’t take very long.
So basically baked fish sticks and a salad was my answer. I found the frozen fish sticks in my freezer from when I thought my grandsons were going to visit but the trip fell through. So here was my chance to use them.
I put the frozen fish sticks in the oven and started work on the salad. It was pretty simple and easy to chop and mix. I love my Pampered Chef Salad Chopper by the way!
Baby Spinach Leaves -about 3-4 cups
Cucumber – 1 large, peeled and diced
Grape/Plum tomatoes – washed, cut into halves or thirds about 19 grapes (about 3/4 cup)
Onion, White – 1/2, diced
Blueberries – washed well, about 1 cup
Olive Oil – 3 tablespoons to drizzle
Shredded Cheddar cheese – 3/4 cup
Already prepared ranch dressing – Marzetti classic Ranch Dressing – to individual taste
A little salt and ground black pepper
I enjoy Marzetti’s classic Ranch dressing which has no preservatives and very little fat or carbs.
- Cutting board
- Cutting knife – (I use my Cutco 6-3/4″ Petite Carver)
- Salad chopper – I use my Pampered Chef Salad Chopper
- A medium size mixing Bowl
- A dinner spoon
- Place all ingredients except cheese in bowl, seal and shake to mix
- Seal with lid and refrigerate until time to serve
- Right before serving, remove lid, place shredded cheese, seal and mix again.
- You can drizzle more olive oil or use some of the Marzetti Ranch Dressing – whichever you prefer.
- Serve immediately
I offer this salad and dressing recipe free to those in need.
I enjoy getting comments and questions. Please leave yours below. – Shirley
Share with your friends who enjoy new recipes also.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which, if clicked on and a purchase made, I receive a small commission (with no extra cost to you).