An Easy Breakfast Fruit Salad Recipe
An Easy Breakfast Fruit Salad
Today I was making breakfast for my husband and myself and thought “I want to do something different.” So I decided to use some of the fruit I had on hand and create a sweet fruit salad for after our eggs and sausage breakfast. I do not usually allow myself something sweet for breakfast but it was really nice this morning.
This makes a healthy, colorful and delicious addition to your morning breakfast.
You can use blueberries, oranges, mangos or other bite-sized fruit pieces – choose ones you enjoy.
- Frozen Schwann Pineapple chunks – bite size – 2 cups
- Frozen Schwann Strawberries – whole, 2 cups
- Bananas – 1 or 2 medium, peeled and sliced into rounds
- Fresh Kiwis – 3-4 peeled and sliced into rounds
- Olive oil – 1-2 tablespoons to drizzle
- Cutting board
- Cutting knife – (I use my Cutco 6-3/4″ Petite Carver)
- A medium size mixing Bowl
- A dinner spoon
Here is a video showing how to easily peel and slice the kiwi. See Video
- Divide pineapple and strawberries into 3-4 small salad bowls
- Sprinkle sliced bannanas and kiwi’s in each of the bowls
- drizzle olive oil for dressing over each serving
- Chill in Refrigerator.
Makes 3-4 servings
I offer this salad and dressing recipe free to those in need.
I enjoy getting comments and questions. Please leave yours below. – Shirley
Share with your friends who enjoy new recipes also.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which, if clicked on and a purchase made, I receive a small commission (with no extra cost to you).